Are you ready to learn how to teach children ways to breathe to help their bodies and minds relax? Do you have a deep desire to support children’s health and well-being? If you have seen children you care about struggling with big emotions such as anger or frustration and you desire to help them, this course is for you.
In this course you will learn how to offer simple, age-appropriate breathing tools for children to use during stressful and anxious times. Breathwork for Kids prepares you to confidently deliver a variety of breathing techniques to kids, tweens and teens.
Bonus: this 2 Hour Long Course comes with a Personalized Certificate of Completion, Discount code on future courses, music playlist and resource guide!
Discover techniques and props to establish daily practices for children of all ages. Confidently share proper breathing techniques, which will give children effective tools they can use on a daily basis.
Breathing practices for kids work beautifully to calm children and supports them to learn how to bring themselves back into the present moment. You will learn ways to teach children not only how to breathe correctly and efficiently, but also to enjoy breathwork and want to independently use breathing techniques when difficult feelings arise.
Breathwork for Kids Course includes case studies that demonstrate how to overcome common challenges when introducing different breathing methods with kids. You will learn when not to offer breathing with kids and important clues to watch out for as an indicator to stop the practice.
This course also provides applications for Children with Diverse Needs and Trauma Informed Breathwork practices.
Bonus Course materials include:
recommendations of breathing props and tools, breathing playlist
access, breathing games video, as well as a Workbook of Foundational Yoga Breathing Techniques for developing skills, with over 20 breathing styles for kids of all ages.
- Learn daily breathing practices for adults and the importance of practicing calming techniques to model healthy calming habits for children.
- Understand the benefits and importance of breathwork for kids.
- Fully prepare and know what to expect when sharing breathwork for different ages and stages of childhood development.
- Have a variety of hands-on tools to share breathing with children that provide healthy benefits while being engaging and fun.
- Study a variety of case studies of challenging situations that commonly arise when introducing breathwork, and to learn to recognize these behaviors and adapt the practices to ensure a positive experience for kids of all ages.
- WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR: This presentation is appropriate for parents, educators, child care professionals, caregivers, and mental health professionals.